The Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton, a Forbes Four-Star hotel, combines the excitement and entertainment of Hollywood with the prestige of Beverly Hills. Situated on the crossroads of Santa Monica and Wilshire Boulevards, The Beverly Hilton is nestled in the heart of all that is Los Angeles. The Beverly Hilton is within walking distance from the pulse of Century City and Rodeo Drive. the Pacific Ocean, the Hollywood Bowl and the Los Angeles International Airport also lie nearby.
The 569 guest rooms are designed to evoke the best of relaxed California living with panoramic city views and inviting indoor/outdoor living spaces.
The Wilshire Tower
2nd to 7th Floors (336 Rooms: 2 Governors Suites, 10 Executive Suites, 72 Studio Suites, 216 Deluxe Kings and 36 Deluxe Double rooms)
The Wilshire Tower guest rooms are equipped with Intelity technology which includes iPads with a virtual concierge service that allows guests to connect smart phones for food and beverage orders, spa reservations and amenity requests.
8 th Floor of The Wilshire Tower (16 private luxury guest rooms and suites ranging from 830 to 3,725 square feet, including: 1 Presidential Suite, 4 Governors Suites, 4 Luxury One Bedroom Suites, 1 Studio Suite, 5 Luxury King rooms and 1 Luxury Double room - all with the ability to connect to add a second or third bedroom).
Poolside (36 Cabanas: 14 King and 22 Double rooms)
(181 Rooms: 86 Standard Kings, 91 Standard Double, 4 Standard King Suites) The powder rooms in the Oasis Collection guestrooms received a superb face with mirrors and lighting, bathrooms doors, and renewed flooring and shower walls.
Restaurant and Bars
Circa 55 Restaurant
Enjoy the perfect blend of style and taste with a California twist – at Circa 55.
A combination of Pacific Island, Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Creole flavors, Trader Vic’s may be the only restaurant where the beverage menu rivals the food menu! Along with the Mai Tai. Trader Vic’s also retains traditional favorites such as lamb prepared in the 100-year-old Chinese smoke ovens.
Overlooking the hotels celebrated entrance, the luminous space empowers you to get the day started with freshly brewed Starbucks coffee and the latest news in the wireless lounge.
24-hour In-Room Dining. With advance notice, Executive Chef Alberico Nunziata can also prepare special or Kosher orders.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- The Aqua Star Pool is the largest hotel pool (93x36)
- High-speed Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections and complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas including lobby, restaurants, and pool patio
- LodgeNet SigNetureHDTV™
- 42-inch LG HD LCD plasma screens
- 13-inch Sharp Aquos LCD TV (Wilshire Tower and Cabana baths)
- Bose Wave® music system (radio/CD player)
- In-room safes with internal power outlets
- AVT Event Technology & Concierge Business Center
- 24-hour Automated Business Center
- One ATM machine (located at the pool level at elevator)
- The Bellezza Salon is a full-service hair and makeup salon for ladies and gentlemen.
- the Fitness Center is open 24/7 with guest key.
- The hotel boasts more than 60,000 square feet of meeting space in a total of 24 meeting and banquet rooms, the outdoor Oasis Courtyard, plus three ballrooms with full banquet service including a Kosher kitchen.