MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
MGM Grand boasts a remarkable array of new rooms & suites, entertainment, clubs, lounges and world-class dining. Guests enjoy a Grand spa, fitness center, Cristophe Salon, expansive pool complex and the sexy Wet Republic Ultra pool. Everything you need for a complete Las Vegas experience is under one roof!
The MGM Grand is home of 5,034 diverse guestrooms, suites and villas with views of the surrounding mountains and the Las Vegas skyline. The art deco-designed guestrooms incorporate plush fabrics, polished woods and glamorously appointed accouterments. Sepia-toned photographs on textured canvas showcase MGM Studios' stars in casual settings and are positioned within the main corridor of each guest floor. The carpet, lighting and wall coverings in each of the four wings of the Grand Tower are coordinated in a distinct color exclusive to that corridor for ease of guests locating their room or suite. In addition to the deluxe rooms and a variety of suite offerings, the 29th floor offers three Grand Class suites and four villas.
At the Grand Pool Complex, guests can indulge in 6.6 acres of tropical bliss. Waterfalls and lush foliage surround five shimmering pools, three whirlpools, and a lazy river. Rent private cabanas and sip cocktails poolside. Wet Republic Ultra Pool combines an exclusive nightlife vibe with poolside pampering. Two saltwater pools and a 2,500-square-foot open-air ultra lounge deliver a day life party unlike any other.
Grand Spa features everything from luxurious facials and nail services to soothing massages and body wraps. Saunas, whirlpools, and lounges provide a multitude of ways to unwind and rejuvenate. Cristophe Salon features world-class stylists who pamper their clientele with the ultimate celebrity treatment.
- 5,034 guestrooms including 700 trendy West Wing King rooms
- Custom black and white marble bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Alarm clock
- High speed internet access
- 24 hr room service
- Complimentary valet parking
- Rollaways are no longer offered
- 18 restaurants, cafes & grills including Wolfgang Puck, Emeril Lagasse signature restaurants, Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak, and Joël Robuchon
- Seven lounges & bars
- HAKKASAN Restaurant and Night Club
- Wet Republic
- 16,000 seat Grand Garden Arena
- Star Lane Shops
- KA by Cirque Du Soleil
- Grand Spa and Fitness Center
- Christophe Salon
- Pool and spa complex with 5 Swimming pools, 3 whirlpools, relaxing river and waterfalls (seasonal)
- The exclusive Shadow Creek Golf Course
- 2 Wedding Chapels
- Business Center