Overview Important Info
This tour will give you the best Safari experience ever for Kenya and Serengeti. This is a private tour for a minimum of 2 people. The Masai mara and the Serengeti are where the movie Lion King is set. The Masai mara game reserve has been voted one of Africa best safari destination. The wildebeest migration that happens every August has been names the 8th wonder of the world. You are guaranteed to see lions and other animals that form the Big 5! You will visit the scenic Ngorongoro crater and Lake Manyara park in Tanzania.
Close encounter with wildlife Fully narrated tour Family friendly
What You Can Expect
8 Days Best of Kenya and Tanzania Safari From Nairobi MAASAI MARA
Pick up in Nairobi Airport and transfer to hotel Hilton – overnight
Start of safari to Maasai mara at 8.30 am Stop over at the rift valley view point at 10am to see the escarpments and the flat lands below. The rift valley is a geographical formation that formed million of year ago and runs from top to bottom of Africa. Lunch in narok town at 12 pm Arrive in Maasai Mara 3 pm Evening game drive at 4 pm for 2 hours Dinner, end of day. In maasai mara you will be staying at the Lenchada tourist camp. You will have a big tent that has a bed, toilet, hot running water and a shower. All food is served there at our restaurant and at night we have a power generator to charge phone and cameras.
7.30 am start of full day game drive all the way to the Mara river sight of the great wilderbeest migration. Picnic lunch in the park at 1 pm. End of game drives and back to the accommodation at 4 pm Evening visit to a Masai village to learn more about their culture and see their houses for 1 hour. Dinner, end of day.
Breakfast at 7 am; morning game drive for 2 hours and exit through the south gate. Drive to the isebania border of Tanzania to arrive at around midday. Clearing with kenyan customs office. Applying and getting a visa for Tanzania . The whole process takes 1 hour or less. Hand over to the Tanzanian driver/guide and chef. Safari in Tanzania will be in 4 wheel drive Landcruiser Start of game drive in Serengeti en-route to the accommodation. Type of accommodation; Name; seronera campsite. Dinner and relax after a long day. Here you sleep in tents that you will be provided. You will also be offered a sleeping bag. The camp area is very safe and protected by armed guards and other tourists from other companies will be joining us. All meals are included in the Tanzania safari and will be made by the private chef traveling with you.
Breakfast at 7 am. Full day game drive in Serengeti, picnic lunch at 1 pm back to the base camp at 4 pm.dinner by our chef.
Depart Serengeti at 7 am Game drive en route to Ngorongoro park Evening camping at Ngorongoro crater Simba campsite.
Full day tour of Ngorongoro That begins at 7 am and ends at 3 pm Depart to drive and spend the night at Lake Manyara National park. alsamo campsite.
Early morning half day game drive in Lake Manyara national park that begins at 7 am. Depart for Arusha and arrive around 4 pm. Check inn to a hotel for relaxing dinner. Bed and breakfast are all included. Name ; Rich Hotel
Breakfast at 6.30 am and depart for Nairobi. with a morning luxury shuttle that departs at 7 am Arrive around 3 pm in Nairobi. Transfer to Hotel Hilton.
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for your flight home.
- Accommodations indicated in the attached itinerary with private bathrooms throughout
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (B,L,D) as indicated in the itinerary
- Additional special meals arranged by Wildlife Safari at unique venues (excluding beverages)
- All ground transport by custom designed Wildlife Safari 4WD vehicles in Kenya
- All Wildlife Safari Kenya 4WD safari vehicles are equipped with WiFi at no additional cost
- Services of the finest guides during all sightseeing excursions and game viewing activities
- Anytime access to a Wildlife Safari local representative
- All escorted sightseeing excursions and game viewing activities outlined in the itinerary
- All required entrance fees, wildlife sanctuary fees, government taxes and statutory charges
- All airport transfers with our landside “meet & greet” service on arrival and departure
- All international and domestic airfares with taxes not outlined in the above inclusions
- Cost of comprehensive travel insurance which Wildlife Safari strongly recommends
- All items of a personal nature including beverages, gratuities, laundry and shopping
- All passport and visa application fees, vaccination and medical consulting fees
- All international departure taxes collected at airport of departure (if applicable)