- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- 1 Night in Nairobi
- 2 Nights/3 Days Masai Mara Safari (Camping)
- 5 Nights in Mombasa Beach
- 2 Nights in Doha
Explore the wilds of Masai Mara in this 3-day, 2-night safari.
Pick up from your hotel or airport and commence the drive to Masai Mara via the great rift valley view point where you will have a breathtaking view of the floor of the rift valley. You will arrive in time for lunch. In the afternoon after you check in depart for a game viewing drive in the Mara Reserve. Return back to the camp for a sumptuous buffet dinner ending with good time for resting at your preferred lodge/camp.
On arrival in Nairobi transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the Clarion hotel
Pick up from your hotel and commence the drive to Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley view point where you will have a breathtaking view of the floor of the rift valley. You will arrive in time for lunch. In the afternoon after you check in depart for a game viewing drive in the Mara Reserve. Return back to the camp for a sumptuous buffet dinner ending with good time for resting at your preferred lodge/camp.
Masai Mara Reserve is the most popular tourism destination in Kenya. Located in the Great Rift Valley in primarily open grassland. Wildlife is most concentrated on the reserve’s western escarpment. Its regarded as the jewel of Kenya’s wildlife Viewing areas. The annual wildebeest’s migration alone involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November. Hardly can a visitor miss to spot the big five. The phenomenal wildebeest migration which is a spectacular event only seen in Masai Mara is the wonder of the world.
Dinner and overnight at; Lenchada Tourist Camp .
Lenchada Tourist Camp: http://lenchadatouristcamp.com/
Spend the full day exploring Masai Mara in search of the Big Five. You will have picnic lunches in the Reserve as you scale the Mara beauty sited at the banks of Mara River.
Optional: In the evening, Visit the local Masai village for a Masai cultural tour at USD 20. Learn about the Masai community and interact with the local Masai people. Overnight at the Masai village can be organized upon request.
A optional balloon safari at USD 380 per person can be organized early morning on this day then proceed with the normal program. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place: the great migration. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (in Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna – lions, cheetahs, jackals, hyenas and vultures.
Dinner and overnight at; Lenchada Tourist Camp
You will enjoy the last early morning game drive in Mara Reserve followed by breakfast. Thereafter commence drive back to Nairobi. On arrival you will be dropped at the airport for your flight to Mombasa .
On arrival – over night at Leopard Beach Hotel with Half Board
After the breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight to Doha.
On arrival transfer to the Mercure hotel on Bed & Breakfast.
Doha at leisure. Mercure Hotel 4* with Breakfast.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight Home.
- Airport transfers from/to Mombasa Airport to a beach hotel
- All items of personal nature: E.g. telephone call bills, Fax / email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staffs and driver/guides
- Tips and gratuities are at the sole discretion of the clients
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Laundry services
- Any other item/s not included in our itinerary
- Cost of Balloon Safari in Masai Mara
- Return International& Internal flights
- The above cost is as per the Itinerary mentioned above
- The above cost is in GBP and is NET
- 3 Nights accommodation while on safari
- 4 nights in Mombasa on Half Board basis
- All Park entrance fees in Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Shared Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop roof for easy game viewing
- Our assistance at any point
- Bottled water
- Pick up from the airport upon arrival
- Drop off Airport transfer in Nairobi
- All meet and greet services