Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa Al Bandar
AB: All day unlimited alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
Above Beverage package including: Unlimited hours beers, house red or white wine, Selected cocktails or mocktails, juice, soft drinks and bottled water.
Above package is only combinable with Half board and Full Board meal plans.
Exclusively located on the bay at Barr Al Jissah, Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa nestles against the dramatic backdrop of the rugged interior mountains and the spectacular waters of the Gulf of Oman, offering both the leisure and business traveler a fully integrated destination resort, providing the perfect gateway to discover this historic land of contrasts and culture.
198 rooms and suites (minimum room size of 38sq m).
The five star resort comprises of two hotels - Al Waha and Al Bandar with a total of 460 rooms. No matter which hotel is chosen all rooms are either pool or sea facing and have private balconies, terraces or patios. Room facilities include 24-hour room service, coffee and tea making facilities, broadband internet access, satellite TV, iron and ironing board, electronic safes, voice mail and bathrooms with separate shower and bath.
Benefits for all Al Bandar Suite Guests include:
- Daily laundry service (excluding dry cleaning)
- Nespresso Machine
- Bose soundlinkbluetooth speaker III
- Fruit basket & flowers replenished daily
- Mini-bar restocked daily (beer, soft drinks, juices and confectionery)
- Complimentary bottle of house wine upon arrival
Restaurants & Bars:
- Al Tanoor - All-Day Dining with Middle Eastern Cuisine, Open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Style of meal: International Buffet and a la carte.
- Capri Court - Fine-Dine Italian Restaurant. Style of meal: A la carte.
- Mokha Café - Specialising in breads, cakes, choco-lates with a selection of hot or cold beverages, Open from 10:00am – 1:00am, Style of meal: Service is either self-service, table or take away.
- Tapas - Food includes Arabic, Mediterranean, Asian, Turkish and Greek Tapas, Open for Dinner. Style of meal: Tapas.
- Circles - Pool Bar. Menu: light meals and beverages.
- The Piano Lounge - Upmarket piano bar serving specialty whiskies and cocktails. Open from 18:00pm to 2:00am. Menu: beverages.
Sports & Leisure:
A wide range of recreational facilities are available at the resort. From rejuvenating treatments at the Chi Spa , saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzi and plunge pools to aerobics classes at the gymnasium. The resort has 6000 square meters of swimming pools as well as a 500 meter "lazy" river, and children's and toddlers swimming pools. A dedicated "Cool Zone" Kids Club providing both indoor air conditioned, and outdoor play areas, four tennis courts and a Dive Centre (Open Mid April 2006, currently using Oman Dive Centre for service) offering PADI dive instruction and certification as well as scuba diving, snorkeling, dolphin and whale watching trips, and a marina with berthing for up to 80 boats and yachts.
Conferences & Banquets:
The conference and meeting facilities at the resort feature all the latest audio visual equipment and lighting support. With a pillar less ballroom to seat 700 banquet style plus the pre-function area, up to 850 guests can be accommodated. Seven additional meeting rooms offer many options.
Euro-Divers team Oman is proud to present the opening of their Dive Centre at Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa which invites everyone to experience the best of what the Arabian Gulf has to offer.
The Dive centre offers full PADI (Professional Association of Diving Professionals) Open Water Diver Course, in addition to a wide range of specialty courses as well as other water activities such as Dolphin and Whale watching, snorkeling and sunset trips.
At Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa, you can enjoy the pristine beaches and sparkling sea during the day, after sundown, sea turtles, the shoreline takes on a whole new character.
Since time immemorial, sea turtles have been making their way onto beaches throughout Oman to lay their eggs.
- Welcome Juice on arrival
- Tea & coffee making facilities in the room
- Bottled water in the room
- Beach / pool ice box with complimentary water
- WiFi / Broadband Internet access in the room and throughout the resort
- Daily local English or Arabic newspaper available upon request
- Return daily shuttle services, to downtown area in Muscat and the Muttrah Souk
- Welcome Fruit in guestroom upon arrival
Throughout the summer months, recreations team will organize a wide range of indoor and outdoor children's activities.
The information about the hotel mentioned in this page is subject to change. For up-to-date information of the hotel, please call us on Free Phone.