JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Jebel Ali Beach Hotel is just a 40-minute drive from Dubai’s city centre and international airport. A complimentary shuttle bus to the city centre is available every day.
The resort is about being only 15 minutes from Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach.
- Garden View Room (30m2; standing balcony; 2 adults and 1 child under 12)
- Sea View Room (30m2; standing balcony; 2 adults and 1 child under 12)
- Family Garden View/Sea View Room (60m2; two standard rooms interconnecting; 2 adults and 2 children up to 16 and 1 infant)
- Superior Golf View Room (60m2; Peacock Lounge access, 2 adults and 2 children under 16 and 1 infant)
- Executive Suite (55m2; connecting living room and bedroom; Peacock Lounge access, 2 adults and 2 children under 16 and 1 infant)
- Superior Executive Suite (112m2; large bedroom and separate living room area; Peacock Lounge access, 2 adults and 2 children under 16 and 1 infant)
Restaurants & Bars:
beachfront restaurant and bar with palm trees
a unique seafood floating restaurant
Ibn Majed Restaurant
breakfast buffet and themed dinner buffets
La Fontana Infinity Pool Bar
swim-up pool bar serving refreshments
buffet breakfast, lunch and themed dinners
Italian fare and home-cooked specialties
sundowners, live entertainment and nightcaps
refreshments and snacks on the golf course
Palmito Pool Bar
swim-up pool bar serving cocktails and refreshments
steaks and Tex Mex restaurant at the Shooting Club
traditional pub fare overlooking the marina
snacks and drinks overlooking the beach and gardens
al fresco lunch and light snacks on the beachfront
White Orchid Lounge
enjoy an aperitif or nightcap with live entertainment
White Orchid Restaurant
Asian fusion cuisine with tappanyaki tables and sushi bar
Sports & Activities
- 800 meter private beach
- Four outdoor swimming pools with three swim-up bars (3 freshwater, 1 saltwater pool)
- 9 hole par 36 championship standard golf course with floodlit driving range, putting, pitching greens and a golf academy
- Horse riding stables with instruction
- Four floodlit tennis courts, squash courts, badminton courts and gymnasium
- Beach volleyball and beach soccer
- JA Shooting Club and JA Centre of Excellence, a 5 minute drive away
- Al Boom Diving Centre and Watercooled, for water sports, including waterskiing, windsurfing, pedaloes, catamarans and laser sailboats
- 80 berth marina, sea-plane flights
- The Spa, offering more than 40 innovative face and body treatments for men and women
- Hairdressing salon & Shopping arcades
- Bio garden with herbs and vegetables used in the resort’s restaurants
Children & Families:
- Two temperature-controlled children’s and toddlers’ pool
- Visit to animal corner, fish feeding, and interaction with nature
- CoolZone Kids’ Club including a crèche (4 months to 4 years) – open daily
- Babysitting (upon request)
- Pony rides
The Perfect All-Inclusive Package
Experience Dubai’s award-winning beach resort destination with a choice of two fantastic meal plan packages – available as an optional supplement at the Palm Tree Court & Spa and Jebel Ali Hotel:
ALL-INCLUSIVE BEVERAGE LIST:
Considering the exceptional dining options included in our All-Inclusive package, we thought it only natural to ensure that a premium selection of beverages is also available for your enjoyment. Choose a beer or cocktail to accompany your beach snack, a medium-bodied bottle of wine with your decadent à la carte dinner or spirits and mixers with your themed buffet.
NON ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
Jeema Still Water, Soft drinks, Canned Juices, Milkshakes, Coffee, Tea, Non Alcoholic Cocktails Ice Cream.
All Draught and Bottle Beers (excluding Bulmers and Magners).
SELECTION OF WINES:
Carmen Sauvignon Blanc, Chile Redvale Rivergum Chardonnay, Australia Folonari Soave, Italy Kumala Chenin/Chardonnay, South Africa Cantina di Custoza Garganega IGT, Italy
Carmen Rosé, Chile
Carmen Cabernet Sauvignon, Chile Redvale Rivergum Shiraz/Cabernet, Australia Cusumano Merlot, Italy Gran Tesoro Garnacha, Spain Kumala Pinotage-Shiraz, South Africa
Gordon’s Gin • Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey • Johnnie Walker Red Label Whisky • Jose Cuervo Tenampa Tequila • Matusalem Rum • Smirnoff Vodka • Three Barrels Brandy
APÉRITIFS AND LIQUEURS
Amaretto • Archers Peach Schnapps • Baileys • Martini Bianco/Rosso/Dry • Cointreau • Crème de Banana • Crème de Cacao • Crème de Cassis • Crème de Menthe • Pimms • Tia Maria
The resort offers All-Inclusive guests a choice of more than 30 different cocktails at various outlets at the Jabel Ali Golf Resort.
All specified brands are subject to availability and depends on the local industry conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- Excluded: premium beverages, champagne, imported mineral water, energy drinks, fresh juices, mini bar, room service, all activities not specified, selected special events and chef’s promotions.
- The All Inclusive package is available for stays of 3 nights or more and must be taken for all guests sharing the same room for the entire stay.
- At certain speciality restaurants a special menu may be applicable.
- At Signatures, White Orchid and La Traviata, advance reservations are mandatory and may be subject to availability.
- Alcohol will be served from 11am to 2am as per the Hotel’s license.
- Alcohol will be served to guests aged 21 years and above.
- During Islamic Holidays, Ramadan or mourning periods, alcohol will be served as per prevailing government regulations i.e. daytime exclusions or 24-hour dry periods may apply.
- If a guest’s behaviour impact negatively on the enjoyment of other guest/s due to alcohol consumption, the resort may refrain from serving alcohol to the respective guest in line with UAE law
JA JEBEL ALI GOLF RESORT
Golf Course temporary closure
Due to some enhancement and re-design work, please be informed that we are temporarily closing our Golf Course for renovation starting from 1 st May 2018 till 30th September 2018.
We appreciate your understanding as we complete the upgrade of our facilities in order to provide you with an upgraded and sophisticated atmosphere. We are committed in providing our guests with the highest quality of service and facilities and assure you that utmost efforts will be made to limit the disruption during the renovation.
During this period, we apologize in advance for any inconvenience and offer our sincere thanks for your patience and support.
The information about the hotel mentioned in this page is subject to change. For up-to-date information of the hotel, please call us on Free Phone.