Malta Holidays Holidays
The Maltese archipelago lies virtually at the centre of the Mediterranean, 93 km south of Sicily and 288 km north of Africa. The archipelago consists of three islands Malta, Gozo and Comino.
Malta is the largest island and the cultural, commercial and administrative centre.
Here you can span the millennia with an astonishing array of things to discover. And wherever you go, the scenery and architecture provide a spectacular backdrop. The colours are striking, honey-coloured stone against the deepest of Mediterranean blues.
Featured Malta Holidays Hotels
Malta has been described as one big open-air museum. What makes malta holidays unique is that so much of the country`s past is visible today. Delve into a malta holiday and the island's mysterious prehistory, retrace the footsteps of St. Paul or see where the Knights of St. John fought their most famous battles.
Malta is holidaying as the mood takes you. And with near year-round sun, you can indulge in outdoor living at its best.
The island offers plenty of specialist holidays for those seeking to brush up their English, learn a new skill, discover history or get fit. If you're interested in sports, there's enough on offer to satisfy the seasoned enthusiast as well as the casual first-timer. Malta has wellness and spa facilities at the luxury hotels and club resorts. Sea and land lend themselves to activities from rock-climbing to gentle rambling.
And, if this were not enough, there are the other two islands - Gozo and Comino -which can be a pleasant change-of-scene during your stay on the mainland or alternative destinations in themselves. The choice is yours...
City Sightseeing Malta Hop on Hop Off Tour
- City Sightseeing Malta hop-on hop-off tour
- Set your own itinerary, and travel around Malta at your own pace
- Full explanation provided as you see the city's top attractions
- Hop on and off at 10 stops around the city
- Seeing the sights pass valid for 24 hours from time of first use.
City Sightseeing Gozo Hop on Hop Off Tour
- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of Gozo
- See attractions like Mgarr Harbour, Ta’ Dbiegi crafts village and Xewkija – the island’s oldest hamlet
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Gozo at leisure
- Choose between two different routes, and then hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the stops around the island
- Enjoy informative audio commentary in 11 different languages on board the bus
Malta: The Three Cities and Wine Tasting Tour
- Discover the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup included
Valletta walking Tour including Grandmaster’s Palace
- Walking tour of Valletta, Malta’s capital city
- Visit famous monuments and landmarks including the historic Grandmaster's Palace
- Soak up views of beautiful Grand Harbour from the Upper Barrakka Gardens
- Wander through St Johns Co-Cathedral for a look at stunning Baroque architecture and Italian artwork
- Enjoy informative and entertaining commentary from your friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Malta Shore Excursion:Malta in one day private Sightseeing Tour:
- Private Malta sightseeing shore excursion
- See the best sights in Valletta and around the island
- Free time to shop or have lunch
- Private, English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle
- Visit the Upper Barrakka Gardens and Grandmaster’s Palace
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Malta’s Panoramic North Hop on Hop off Tour:
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of northern Malta
- Sightsee by double-decker open-top bus
- Stop to explore landmarks and attractions along the way
- Learn about the region via audio headsets on board