The Hotel is located North-East of Praslin, the second largest island, at the end of the famous Côte d'Or, in a colourful and exotically scented tropical garden.
Praslin is situated 40 km N.E. of Mahé, the main island of the Seychelles. Twenty daily Air Seychelles flights link the two islands within fifteen minutes. The "Cat Cocos" runs three ferry crossings daily, and journeys last an hour.
The hotel’s exceptionally stylish 30 rooms and suites offer a range of accommodation choices and amenities.
- 23 Deluxe Sea view rooms
- 3 Senior Suites
- 4 Executive Suites (Family Suites)
Room facilities and services:
- Wireless Internet Facility
- Billiard Room
- Souvenir Shop
- Entertainment twice a week
- Car Hire & Boat Excursions
- Within walking distance of the island’s only Casino
- Swimming Pool
- Sea view and air-conditioning
- direct line telephone
- mini bar
- tea and coffee making facility
- satellite television
La Feuille d'Or: La Feuille d'Or, in the main building, near the swimming pool (dinner), Creole & International Dishes and an à La Carte menu
Bonm Ange: located by the beach serves Breakfast and a Carte lunch. Weather permitting, Buffet & Barbecue’s is also served in the evenings.
- Deep-sea fishing
- bottom fishing
- Blue water fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Excursions to neighbouring Islands.